Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hey, you're here!

Yes, people of the Internet! You have found a key (and there are lots of them) to Hani's vitrine of all things dandy! Confetti!

Let it be known at this point that not everything you find here is a product of my sweat, blood and other fluids (pardon the mental image). Some are just things that I love and things I wish I made, if you know what I mean.

Alright, alright. I made the blog to find a reason to craft and craft well. I'm not promising anything but I'll  try my best to make sure that at least 70 percent of what you find here are stuff hand-made (or mind-made) by moi. But please please please don't laugh if you don't find anything funny, and if you're just dissing! I'm no expert. I'm a trying-hard, I know. And the good news is that, that's exactly my point!

So without further ado, allow me to launch this blog armed with my hooks and needles and buttons and paintbrushes as I get off the internet in four, three, two, one... Craft away!

No comments:

Post a Comment